PT…, PT…C, PT…CF types
HAJDU buffer tanks are designed to serve as heat-storage, for closed central heating systems. The heat can be produced by different heat generators, solid fuel or oil-heated or biomass boilers, solar systems and heat pumps. They can be connected with indirectly heated DHW tanks, and some models (PT…C appliances) can directly produce the domestic hot water.
The range of buffer tanks consist of 300, 500, 750 and 1000 litre tanks, the available models: “empty”, tank with coil, combined tank with coil and heat exchanger for domestic hot water.
The tanks are made of steel sheet, without enamelling so they can filled up with heating water only. The insulation is removable 100 mm soft PU foam, covered by a leatherette outer jacket. The insulation is removable thus even the biggest appliance can be moved through a door with width of 80 cm, without its insulation which can be mounted onto the tank at the place of operation.
- High pressure-resistance (6bar)
- Excellent heat-insulation.
- Ideal dimensions and arrangement of connecting studs.
- Mountable-removable insulation and jacket.
- Separate stud for emptying (500 l, 750 l, 1000 l).
- Deflector plates.
- Optional electric heating element.
- The outer surface of the tank is painted.