Hot water production and auxiliary heating from solar energy
In the spring/autumn seasons, besides hot water the solar collectors can also provide auxiliary heating. In summer weather the system is 100% solar-heated. Where necessary, extra heat is provided by a condensing boiler.
- solar collectors: 12VTN/16VTN evacuated tube collector,
- mounting kit for flat or sloped roof,
- buffer tank ST (150-400 litre freestanding) or IND F (100-200 litre wall-mounted) vagy IND S (100-200 litre freestanding) + safety valve,
- solar station: circulation pump, ball valve with built in reflux valve, volume flow measurement/setting 1-13 l/min, safety valve 6 bar, bleed valve, pressure gauge 0-6 bar, filling-draining tap (2), connection to expansion tank, stainless flexible feed pipe, bracket, solar regulator (3 sensors, differential regulation, auxiliary heating input from boiler, heat boost, pump speed control, system cooling, tube collector function, etc.),
- expansion tank,
- condensing gas boiler HGK 24/28/36,
- solar adaptation kit for gas boiler.
We sell the following package:
Basic systems with evacuated tube collector with enlarged area (STC2-16VTN-HGK) (PDF 48 KB)