Hot water production by solar energy in the pre-heating storage tank, and auxiliary heating in the after-heating storage tank (electric, gas or indirect boiler)
The after-heating storage tank is connected in series with the pre-heating storage tank in the hot water circuit. The after-heating storage tank could even be an existing water-heating appliance. The great advantage of the system is that it entails no mingling whatsoever between the water heated with solar energy and the water heated in the auxiliary heating system. This improves the efficiency of the solar system.
- solar collectors: 200GA flat plate collector or 12VTN/16VTN evacuated tube collector,
- mounting kit for flat or sloped roof,
- buffer tank ST (150-400 litre freestanding) or IND F (100-200 litre wall-mounted) vagy IND S (100-200 litre freestanding),
- after-heating storage tank ST (150-300 litre freestanding) or IND/IDE F (75-200 litre wall-mounted) or IND/IDE S (100-200 litre freestanding) or GB (80-150 litre) or Z (30-200 litre) or ZT (150-300 litre) or ZV (80-150 litre)
- solar station: circulation pump, ball valve with built in reflux valve, volume flow measurement/setting 1-13 l/min, safety valve 6 bar, bleed valve, pressure gauge 0-6 bar, filling-draining tap (2), connection to expansion tank, stainless flexible feed pipe, bracket, solar regulator (3 sensors, differential regulation, auxiliary heating input from boiler, heat boost, pump speed control, system cooling, tube collector function, etc.),
- expansion tank.